Friday, June 27, 2008

Rewind Is Done

Wow. It has been a while since my last post and I can't believe how fast time has passed.

I just finished up a tour with Matthew Fish from Kansas City, MO. We toured representing North Central University where we are both currently studying Children's and Family Ministry. Our tour took us to Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Missouri. Our first program was November 2007 and now we are done.

My favorite time was when we did a week of Kid's Camp at Spencer Lake in Wisconsin. We did 7 full programs (anywhere from 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours) in four days. In the afternoons we had time to reherse and set up, but we also were able to go and play with the kids in the water and on inflatables.

Matt and I had a lot of disagreements, but not a lot of arguments. We got along well and it was great to have someone else sharing the stagetime and helping with loads of props to and from the car.

No comments: