Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sonshine


I am currently in North Dakota at a kid's camp. We (my sister and I) are doing two services a day and are having a great time. There are 250 kids here and they have been a great crowd.

I also just finished a run at Sonshine in Willmar, MN. There were about 21,000 people in attendance. My dad and I were able to juggle in front of about 18,000 of them on mainstage. The rest of our time was spent in the kid's tent entertaining crowds as large as 200 people at a time.

Joining us was Mikael Rudolph. He is a fabulous mime from St. Paul and did two shows for us.

I debuted a new program at the Sonshine Festival. It is an "Extreme Juggling Show" where we pull out all the stops and bring on the fire, knives, and plungers. It went over very well and I plan to keep on offering it.

I'll try to upload more pictures when I get time!

The picture up top is from the Sonshine performance on mainstage. Randy's shirt is visible on the far right of the screen!

No comments: