Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mayhem in Maple Grove

Last night I did a show in Maple Grove at Life Church. It was an interesting evening. It started as I was walking in after a couple of hours in the car. I noticed that my right hip had tightened up and I had some pain when moving it. After setting up I took extra time to stretch out and really made sure I was loose. Once the show began adrenaline kicked in and I didn't even notice.

I had also failed to notice that during my club routine I cut my thumb with a fingernail. As I reached out to take a dropped club from an audience member I realized that my hand was smeared with blood. Luckily, I don't think that they noticed. I wiped it off quickly and continued, stopping to wipe it off a second and then third time before moving onto 4.

The audience was great to play with and I was able to share the Gospel with everyone. Now I'm off to do a birthday party in Olivia and then nurse my wounds this evening.

No comments: