Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cloquet Road Trip


I hit the road last Wednesday to start a long journey to Cloquet, MN. It is only about 4 hours from where I live, however there were a lot of stops along the way.

Wednesday night I was able to hang out with DonB! and Mike Norton. They both are local entertainers who travel and perform all over the place.

Thursday I made my way up to Two Harbors, MN to hang out with my old roommate, Addison Houle. Incidentally Two Harbors is an hour past Cloquet, but it was a good excuse to visit. Friday night we went rock climbing. It was a blast, but since I'm not used to it my forearms and hands were really sore the next day. Furthermore that happened to be the day of my first program.

I shortened my practice session before the program and made sure to get in some extra stretching. I was still a little worried that I would not be too sharp in the juggling area. Once I walked on stage the adrenaline kicked in and the show went great... so did the juggling.

Thanks to everyone in Cloquet! It was a blast!

No comments: