Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sick!

So I have an interesting story. I mean, hopefully most of what you read on the blog is interesting, but this was too.

My friend Don Bursell, who you may have seen perform with the LOL Show that my father and I were also apart of, was scheduled to do a show in Wisconsin this past week. In fact he had been scheduled in this particular spot for the past 17 years. That means I was 6 years old the first time he did a program for them!

Anyway, Don called me the day of his show, because he got the flu, and he got it bad. Now if Don could have done it I know he would have. In fact, I don't know if he has had to cancel a show in the last 20 years. Luckily I was available and was able to fill in. We had a great night, but even though we were able to work everything out with the hosts, the audience wasn't exactly sure why I was there. In the end I won them over and we all had a great time.

So Don. Get well!

No comments: