Saturday, May 21, 2011

Summer Plans

Whoa! It's May!?! So a lot has happened. Here's the basics. I've been continuing to perform with PUSH as well as doing the solo show and teaching gymnastics in Penfield, NY. My gymnastics have improved with me finally getting my front tuck on the floor last week.

This will be my first and last year with PUSH Physical Theatre. I have grown a lot and loved being with them. We will part on good terms. I will be officially living in NY until mid-July when I hit the road after the PUSH season comes to a close. I am still talking with a couple different places near Rochester that I may come back and perform in this summer, we will see.

Right now it looks like I will be:

June 12 - Goodwill Church - Montgomery, NY
Week of June 20 - PUSH Physical Theatre Intensive - Rochester, NY
Week of July 4 - PUSH Pins Camp - Rochester, NY
July 13 - 15 - Sonshine Music Festival - Willmar, MN
Week of July 18 - Either Iowa or IJA Fest in Rochester, MN
July 31 - August 3 - Willmar A/G Circus VBS with Ponderings of a Fool - Willmar, MN
August 8 - 19 - Possibly Spencer Lake Kid's Camp - Waupaca, WI
September 1 - 3 - Lifelight Music Festival - Sioux Falls, SD
September - Malaysia and Singapore

And now, just for fun... here is a picture I took at the RIT Juggle-In in Rochester, NY.

No comments: